Please bring your family and even a friend who might enjoy Cub Scouts and his family to discover Pack 318. This year we are excited to join the pilot program for Lions, which is for Kindergarten boys.
We will have:
- A Bounce House
- A Dunk Tank
- An EMS Unit courtesy of Wake County
- Still working on a fire truck
- A gourmet dinner of hot dogs, chips and lemonade courtesy of our awesome Grub Team
- Lots of fun
Roundup will be a great close to the summer and a kickoff to another exciting year. One key result of the survey was that the calendar dates/times didn't match what was in the email. I will do better about that this year.
Some key dates for the Fall:
- Fri 8/25, 6-8: Roundup
- Mon 9/11, 6:30-8: Parents Meeting and Popcorn Kickoff - We invite parents to come and get details about Pack Activities, get questions answered and kickoff our Popcorn Fundraiser. This will be for new and current parents.
- Mon 9/18, 6:30-7:30ish: Pack Meeting, Induction, Campfire and S'mores
- Sat 9/23: Popcorn Sale begins. We have several storefronts to staff
- Sun 9/24: Popcorn storefronts
- Sat 9/30: Popcorn storefronts, sell at NC State tailgate
- Sun 10/1: Popcorn storefronts
- Thu 10/5: sell at NC State tailgate
- Sat 10/7: Popcorn storefronts
- Sun 10/8: Popcorn storefronts
- Fri 10/13-Sun 10/15: Fall Family Camping @ Shinleaf Campground, Falls Lake
- Mon 10/23: Pack Meeting
- Mon 11/20: Pack Meeting
- Mon 12/18: Pack Meeting
Hope you've had a great summer and I look forward to seeing you at Roundup!